- Please choose product options…
12″ Lotus Mandala Stencil
12″ Lotus Mandala Stencil – Reversible – Large Lotus Flower Stencil for dot mandala canvas
This 12″ dot mandala lotus stencil is used to draw lines on large surfaces like canvas, hardboard or wood panels up to 12″ wide. Why use a compass when you can use this stencil to create a perfect 16 spoked lotus design easily and quickly! These lines help to keep your mandala painting straight and even. The stencil material is completely transparent allowing you to easily line up the stencil to your canvas corners & edges quickly. This stencil allows you to be creative with your paint color and design while not having to worry about doing the math for guide lines at the start of every dotting project.
How to use a 2 sided stencil:
* Use chalk or matte paint for the base coat for best results.
1) Place your mandala stencil over surface to be painted.
2) Hold stencil secure with one hand while tracing with a white charcoal pencil.
3) Flip the stencil over and line up registration mark in center. Trace again.
3) After all lines are drawn, dot your mandala over the charcoal lines.
4) Dry your dot mandala masterpiece fully and then simply wash away white charcoal lines from surface with water.
*You can use this large stencil for any sized canvas under 12″. Just mark the center of your canvas at the top first and make sure the center point of your lotus design aligns with the center of your canvas. Video will be coming soon to show how this is done : )
|Dimensions||15 × 13 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.