12″ Daisy Mandala Stencil
12″ Daisy Mandala Stencil – Reversible – Large Flower Stencil for dot mandala canvas
This 12″ dot mandala stencil is used to draw lines on large surfaces like canvas, hardboard or wood panels up to 12″ wide. Why use a compass when you can use this stencil to create a perfect 16 spoked daisy mandala design easily and quickly? These lines help to keep your mandala painting straight and even. The stencil material is completely translucent allowing you to easily line up the stencil to your canvas corners & edges quickly. This stencil allows you to be creative with your paint color and design while not having to worry about doing the math for guidelines at the start of every dotting project.
How to use a Reversible stencil:
* Use chalk or matte paint for the base coat for best results.
1) Place your mandala stencil over surface to be painted.
2) Hold stencil secure with one hand while tracing with a white charcoal pencil.
3) Flip the stencil over and line up registration mark in center. Trace again.
3) After all lines are drawn, dot your mandala over the chalk lines.
4) Dry your dot mandala masterpiece fully and then simply wash away white chalk lines from surface with water.
|Dimensions||15 × 13 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.