Reversible Mandala Stencil Collection
Double Sided Mandala Stencil Collection- flexible reversible stencils for dot paintings
These are REVERSIBLE stencils. Meaning, you trace one side, flip it over, then trace it again to complete the design. The booklet included in the pack will show you the different mandala designs you can create using these stencils. Be creative with these! They can be used individually or together to create beautiful symmetrical mandala designs for your artwork.
Available in 3.5″ and 5″ sizes.
This dot mandala stencil design collection is used to draw designs on your stone, mini canvas, or small object. These lines help to keep your mandala painting straight even on curved surfaces like stones. This stencil allows you to be creative with your paint color and design while not having to worry about doing the math for guide lines at the start of every dotting project.
Includes 5 double sided stencil designs:
How to use:
1) Place your mandala stencil over surface to be painted. (Rocks, mini canvases, cups, blocks, cylinders…)
2) Hold stencil with one hand while tracing with a white charcoal pencil. (This does take practice. Once you get it, you GOT IT.) You can also use tape or a piece of framing putty in the center to help hold the stencil in place.
3) After all lines are drawn, you have the option to flip your stencil over, line up the center marks and trace the lines again to complete the design.
4) Dot within, around and on top of the chalk lines : )
5) Dry your dot mandala masterpiece fully and then simply wash away white charcoal lines from surface with water.
This is soon to be your new favorite tool for creating mandalas!
It can be our little secret 😉
If you have any questions please convo me! I’m happy to help.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.