12″ Dot Mandala Divider Stencils
$11.99 – $29.99
12″ Dot Mandala Stencil Dividers – 5/10 segment, 6/24 segment, and 8/32 Stencils for dot mandalas
These 12″ dot mandala stencil dividers are used to draw divider lines on large surfaces like canvas, hardboard or wood panels up to 12″ wide. These lines help to keep your mandala painting straight and even. The stencil material is translucent allowing you to easily line up the stencil to your canvas corners & edges quickly. Less than 1 minute of preparation before painting can save your dot mandala from the dreaded problem of dots losing their way and becoming crooked lines. This stencil allows you to be creative with your paint color and design while not having to worry about doing the math for guidelines at the start of every dotting project.
12″ stencils available:
5,10 line divider
6,12, 24 line divider
8,16,32 line divider
*Can be purchased separately or together as a set of 3
How to use:
* Use chalk or matte paint for the base coat for best results.
1) Place your mandala stencil over surface to be painted.
2) Hold stencil secure with one hand while tracing with a white charcoal pencil.
3) After all lines are drawn, paint your mandala over the charcoal lines.
4) Dry your dot mandala masterpiece fully and then simply wipe away white charcoal lines from surface with water.
Perfectly straight dotted lines!
It can be our little secret 😉
|Dimensions||15 × 13 × 1 in|
5/10 Divider Stencil – 12", 12/24 Divider Stencil – 12", 16/32 Divider Stencil – 12", Set of all 3 12" Stencils (5/10, 12/24 & 16/32)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.